YAY SO MUCH FUN
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked (and answered) and write 9 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
NOW HERE COMES MY QUESTIONS YAAAAAAY
- If you could live in the story of a book or as a character, which one and why?
I would love to be in the story shiver. the main character is so strong minded even when do many things go wrong in her life. im also like jealous of the relationships she has with everyone. life is worth living for sam and her family, even if she has to hide a little bit.
- If you could make a social group with 5 fictional characters, who and why? Think for, like, adventures and shit.
- What superpower do you think would fit your personality?
I don’t really know what my personality is like so„ to me it would be invisibility or teleportation
- Money being no object, where would you go in the world or space and who with?
where wouldn’t I go?! aha, I would love to spend the most time in like forest areas and sunny beaches. I would take my family and my best friends and my boyfriend and if he wanted, his family aswell. :3
- Favourite Film?
ummm hunger games?? I am number 4?? idk >.<
- Stranded on an Island with 5 Artists, who would you have with you?
like music artists? probably 1. the neighbourhood. 2. the 1975. 3. paramore 4. hedley 5.the fray
- Brick or Bottle?
- Master of Languages or Master of Music?
I wish I was a master of languages, but right now„ im better at music ahaha
- Teleportation or Influence of Fire?
teleportation!! omg I would love that so much!
MWAHAHA NOW YOU SHALL ANSWER MY QUESTIONS HAH
ughhh now I have to think of 9 questions!! okay here we go
1. what do you think about yourself?
2. what’s your favourite band
3. what is your favourite thing about nature (eg. stars, trees etc.) and why?
4. favourite song and what does it say about you?
5. what are you the absolute MOST passionate about?
6. star sign? believe that stuff?
7. weirdest thing that has happened to you?
8. favourite place in the world? why?
9. most attractive thing on people?
yay I thought of 9!! ahah have fun guys :*
1. I’d say I can go from narcissist to “don’t look at how disgusting I am” in the blink of an eye.
2. Mmm… Tough one. Right now OneRepublic, Fall Out Boy and Simple Plan occupy a big part of my itunes, but I have always loved the old black eyed peas, oasis and the beatles. Also, I pretty much love every single song by the fray, nirvana or foo fighters.
3. I think air. Like how you can close your eyes and feel everything around you by the way the atmosphere smells and no two places smell the same. I don’t know, it is just something I quite adore even if I don’t enjoy every smell, but I think beauty loses a lot without it. Also the background sounds the nature produces, it is like life’s soundtrack. Precious.
4. I can’t tell one, but it would probably say that I feel/felt lonely, full of hate to others and tearing apart while being surrounded by people and while supposedly being loved and supported. Or that I felt like this but someone changed how I saw things. Idk.
5. Probably people I love. You can tell me awful things but you tell me that girl I love isn’t as beautiful as the one in the magazines and you are dead. I become super over protective. Also, writing at times. I hate how everyone is like “anyone can write”. Well, yeah, most can write but making it come to life and touch someone is more difficult. I hate how it is sub valued and everyone tries without it being the big thing for them.
6. I am libra and I do not believe that stuff, but it is fun to look into it nonetheless.
7. No idea. Too many stuff.
8. I like street at night, even more in a city near the beach. The streets are all empty and the air smell makes me relaxed but also feeling somehow happy and powerful, like if I owned the place I was standing in. I feel safe.
9. Cool sense of humour, real tolerance (trying to understand every point) and a good mind always comes in handy.
1. What do you think about yourself?
2. What do you think about me?
3. What makes you happy when nothing else can?
4. Art is in the eye of the beholder, art can’t be “that weird stuff people sell for millions being completely non sense” or everything should be art to everyone?
5. Listening or speaking?
6. What are you most proud of?
7. Most hateful thing anyone has ever said to you and who said it.
8. Most lovely thing anyone has ever said to you and who said it.
9. Favorite not famous real-life relationship.
I nominate @nooneunderstandswhatitslike back, and add what-i-am-dreaming-of.
Ooookay, here I go, a little late but who cares:
1. What do you think about yourself? I actually believe I’m not myself yet, if that makes any sense. I mean, when I think about the concept of “myself”, i see all the journey I’ve done since i was aware I could improve as a person, what i am right now (which is not very bad i guess), and all the possibilities of what I want to become. So basically “myself” is a never-ending aspiration to keep getting better
2. What do you think about me? I think you are my best friend and a lovely little person who needs to stop listening to bullshit people say and start seeing herself as I see you because you owe it to yourself and because you are great, fun, endearing and valuable
3. What makes you happy when nothing else can? I guess drawing. It shootes me and calms me when I’m sad or angry or just in whichever situation because it makes me think in something that isn’t what happened (though if the drawing doesn’t turn out the way i wanted it it doesn’t work but hey nothing is perfect)
4. Art is in the eye of the beholder, art can’t be “that weird stuff people sell for millions being completely non sense” or everything should be art to everyone? mmm tricky but i guess all of them. I don’t believe everything is art, but i do think everything has a little art. Art isn’t just old italian paintings or greek sculptures, art is in the sky, in people and their feelings and thoughts, in words and maths and moments. Of course, we are all different so we all filter that art different ways and can find something artistic when other person may not
5. Listening or speaking? I really like both but I’ve always been a compulsive talker
6. What are you most proud of? if you mean about myself, I guess being a self-centered person like i am, I take most pride in the moments I’m completely selfless, when I help someone in need just for the sake of it or make them feel better without wanting or asking anything in return. If you mean about the world, books, language, art and feminism
7. Most hateful thing anyone has ever said to you and who said it. idk, I hated when they called me know-it-all as a kid, it made me feel really really really down and being studious it happened quite often, even if i insisted that they stopped doing it
8. Most lovely thing anyone has ever said to you and who said it. "Thank you for existing" and you, kiddo
9. Favorite not famous real-life relationship? My cousin and his girlfriend?? They have been dating for like 12 or 13 years since they were teenagers, both love each other a lot but never made the other give up their studies or carreers to be together. Indeed, they have studied in different cities and now work apart from each other too. They travel to see each other most weekends and of course they would prefer it other way, but they addapt to circumnstances and keep going and i think that’s very brave and mature
1. What’s your biggest dream?
2. Any guilty pleasure or secret hobbie nobody knows about?
3. Would you risk everything for something you believe in?
4. What enrages you the most?
5. What’s the memory you are most fond of?
6. If you could time travel, where would you go and why? Would you change anything?
7. Do you sing in the shower?
8. If money, time or whatever issues didn’t matter, what would you dedicate your life to?
9. What feature do you find most interesting in a person?
I nominate vasosybesos, thatquietgirloverthere back and yetanothernerdgirl
1. Idk, probably achieving what I am for and regain a lot of self confidence I lost somewhere in my way.
2. I maybe enjoy a bit too much hugging, pecking and kissing people I feel close to. It’s a bit weird, even if I don’t mean it in a romantic way. I enjoy physical touch if I trust that person.
3. Most probably. If I didn’t, I would end up hating myself too much.
4. People going through my stuff, people who pick on other people and people who have no personality whatsoever to please everyone.
5. Mmmm… I love a lot of them and you are in most. Probably the night we spent talking to each other in your room last summer, I was having a rough time and it was a perfect moment. I felt totally safe and cared about and realised I finally had someone I could trust no matter what. I honestly love every memory I have with you since we became friends, from the moment I told you about you-know-who and when we met in Starbucks after almost a year to the end of times.
6. I have done so many things wrong… And I kinda dislike where I am, but it is not bad or anything and I have you. I don’t know the possible consequences it could have over us if I changed anything in my past, so I would prefer not to think about it.
7. Is this even a real question? Of course I do, but I am not sure it can be called “singing”.
8. Helping others, travel with you, granting people things they would need. I would love just to go around the world giving present to everyone that was good or had the potential to be deep down.
EDIT: I have actually realised I literally want to be Santa Claus. Would you be my Mrs. Claus, girl? 😉 Do you want to build a snowmaaan?
9. Sometimes it’s just the colour I see in them (like yours, that is complex and beautiful), morals or back stories. I have no idea besides that. Sorry.